RK
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
  ipods
Yah ipods are cool, they're all wonderful and exciting
and hip when they work, but when they dont , they're just
a useless white lump. Thats what ive had recently, and
i decided to give it back to the apple store. After
a week, they informed that the prognosis for my white
lump was not good.

Prognonis: IPOD has a damaged component which needs
to be replaced.

Me: Ok thats not too bad is it ?
Cost of component : $400 !
Me: (Fark), thats a lot isnt ? I mean cant i buy a new ipod
for that much ?
Service guy : Yeah
Me; So thats pretty much useless ...
Service guy : Yeah
(thinking theres must be a solution to this problem)
Me: Cant you get an extended warrantee for the ipod,
i wasnt offered one when i bought it.
Service guy : You can but you need to get the warrantee,
while its under warrantee, your warrantee expire 6 months
ago.
Me: hmmmmm
Service guy: hang on let me check, (comes back) ok we
can put you under warantee for $99 and then we can
fix it .

Its weird but there is always one particular question, you
can ask that unlocks a solution to the problem.
Most of the time you dont know what it is, but sometimes
you can work it out! Hopefully RK 1 - Apple 0.
 
Comments:
I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphomaIntestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumorsNon-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerHIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder, Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967
 
Post a Comment

<< Home





AdelaideBlogs
Bigzee
Cibts
Hmmm
Jeem
MajaTheBee
Mitchuk
Naisay
Rk's ok
OnTheNow
Something?
Foundations of Love

Archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005


Powered by Blogger