RK
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
  $2 , $5 , $20 ???
Walking through myer centre with nai, and i glanced
over at this girl and her friend. They were young,
about 19 and reasonably attractive, but dressed up.
One of them went in the store, and the other then
came up to me. Which was kind of weird and said
do you have $2 ? Thats kind of strange, they're going
shopping why do they need $2 off me. But i dont really
say no. So i looked in my wallet, couldnt find any
coins (i throw my coins into this jar), and said
sorry, and then she said do you have $5 , and i
was looking at her puzzled, then she said do you
have $20. I laughed said sorry and left.

Why didnt i ask why do you want $2, then suddenly why do you
need $20 off me. And what do i get for my $20 ?
I mean is it unfair for people giving money to
get something? I had $300 in my wallet at the time,
the possibilities were endless...
 
Comments:
new post polease
 
Post a Comment

<< Home





AdelaideBlogs
Bigzee
Cibts
Hmmm
Jeem
MajaTheBee
Mitchuk
Naisay
Rk's ok
OnTheNow
Something?
Foundations of Love

Archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005


Powered by Blogger