RK
Monday, June 06, 2005
  day 1a
Since im playing a bit of poker i may as well include
soem poker for those of u are interested. For those
who dont care, oh well.

Misplayed hand where board was 8-8-9-9-10. I only
had an ace and thought some aggressive guy was bluffing,
he put me all in and i called. Was stupid coz i didnt
have much in the pot, he just irritated me. He had
pocket 10s , ha. It was a good bet he made, coz it looked
like a steal. Making big bets on rivers sometimes with
big hands are good, coz they can look like steals but
u have the buts.

Betting the river, watched chad do it earlier then
i did similar. Beware of value betting the river.
In my case i had a set but there was a possible flush
and the guy kept checking it. Still if he wasnt
holding the nut flush then betting the way he did made
sense, and checking the river would have save me chips.
Chad's hand he had AK, top pair with top kicker, no
reason to bet the river once it was checked to him,
the guy had a set, but could have been worried about
bigger set, or straight.

Also made some excellent calls.
Hand 1 - raise in late position with 10s. The limper
does a small re-raise, tho i had a feeling he was fooling
around and didnt have a hand. Flop came q-5-2. He puts
me all in, big bet of 500. I think he has something like
A-J, he has A-10. Excellent call. Turk K river J,
straight and out.grayte

Hand 2 - AK raise one caller. Flop q-q-9. I bet he raises
a little. I call. Turn comes blank. He puts
me all in. I think about it best he can have is 10-J,
dont think he has a pair. I call, he has A-J. Perfect
3 outs , river J, cya later. argh.

Hand 3 - AK again i raise , flop is junk, he bets I call.
I believe he has 2 high cards putting me on 2 high
cards and thinking i will fold. More junk he
bets again i call. Now when he makes another
big bet on the river im convinced he has nothing i call
he has AJ, i win.

All examples of how to win with AK, when u dont hit. Tho
i did leave out the hand where i re-raised pre-flop,comes
2-2-8. And i bet the flop and turn and he had quad 2s, oh well,
sometimes ur goign to get busted :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home





AdelaideBlogs
Bigzee
Cibts
Hmmm
Jeem
MajaTheBee
Mitchuk
Naisay
Rk's ok
OnTheNow
Something?
Foundations of Love

Archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005


Powered by Blogger