RK
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
  Poker table arrives !
The poker craze continues, now we have a poker
table !! This is in addition to our poker chips,
and poker books and poker know how! Actually
i think only the latter is missing.

Two nights ago i had a dream where the poker table,
was at my house and i was sleeping, and everyone
came over to play a game, and didnt wake me up.
And then i woke up and they wouldnt let me
play, and I got very angry, and I kicked everyone
out of the house along with the table. I predict
the table will bring dooom and glooom, i think
it should stay at dooon...

Tho it did look quite good at CHS :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home





AdelaideBlogs
Bigzee
Cibts
Hmmm
Jeem
MajaTheBee
Mitchuk
Naisay
Rk's ok
OnTheNow
Something?
Foundations of Love

Archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005


Powered by Blogger