RK
Thursday, May 26, 2005
  Pity
Whilst i sat in my office by myself, some lady came
up to me who works in a different area, and was asking
where everyone was (they're in melbourne) and she
said y i wasnt there? And i said im not joining up.
Which she seemed shocked by and asked whether it was my
choice, and whether i had another job lined up. I said
I didnt really have another job lined up, and her
eyes seemed to say oh u poor thing, u have no job to
go to. And she wished me luck in a comforting tone.

Its funny, but ppl assume not having a job
is the worst thing in the world. I didnt say i was
going to support myself playing poker, that i prolly
earned more than her in few hours than she did in a week,
i just accepted the pity, and we were both better off
for it :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home





AdelaideBlogs
Bigzee
Cibts
Hmmm
Jeem
MajaTheBee
Mitchuk
Naisay
Rk's ok
OnTheNow
Something?
Foundations of Love

Archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005


Powered by Blogger